Successful Project Completion with the Construction Viz Punch List App
Punch list items need to be completed before a construction project is truly finished.
Creating and completing an accurate punch list is essential to delivering a successful project. Some companies still track punch list items on paper. However, any enterprise-level construction Project Management Information System (PMIS) will probably be able to capture punch list items electronically.
So how is the Construction Viz Punch List App different from its competitors? Let me count the ways.
Construction Viz Punch List App Capabilities
Our Punch List App can:
- Track resolution, ensuring that items are assigned, scheduled, and completed.
- Work on any mobile device with a modern browser.
- Work offline with no internet connection and no app installation required.
- Upload documents, images, and videos.
- Plot geospatial location mapping of images and video.
- Track work breakdown, specifications, and assets.
- Enable review and approval of workflow including responsibilities.
- Manage mail distribution lists.
- Track outstanding punch-list items and punch-list resolution status through easy-to-use dashboards and reports.
The Punch List App can be integrated into the Construction Viz Substantial Completion Form app, making it easy to link a specific scope of work on a project to track capitalization, depreciation, and asset use.
And that’s not all. Get a free demo to see how Construction Viz can help you manage your punch lists, and the rest of your construction project.