Construction Viz Service Request App Makes Requesting Services a Snap
Our Construction Viz Service Request app, for SharePoint and Office 365, streamlines the owner-driven service request process, making it simple to create, manage, and report on the entire service workflow.
As an owner, how do you go about requesting services from your facilities department or external contractors? Do you create a service ticket in your asset management system? Maybe send emails with reference documentation attached? Perhaps you make multiple phone calls to the many contacts that could potentially fulfill your request? Pretty soon, you have information scattered across your asset management system, your inbox, and the notepad on your desk.
You aren’t alone. The reality is most companies use multiple methods and technologies to initiate and process service requests. Without a centralized process, there is a high probability of overlooked, conflicting, or duplicate service requests. This lack of visibility prevents accountability for the entire process, from initiation of the request, work order creation, and project completion.
Streamline Your Workflow with the Construction Viz Service Request App
The Construction Viz Service Request app makes it easy to effectively and efficiently manage all stages of your service requests, bridging the gap between project management, construction, and maintenance.
Our Construction Viz Service Request app provides the following capabilities:
- Standardized and centralized service request management process – The app captures all the information related to your service request workflow from end to end. Now all parties involved have visibility to the status of each service request with accountability for who is responsible for follow-up.
- Better scheduling – You can link your service requests within the Construction Viz Scheduler and Planner apps, giving you the option to manage the requested need and completion dates in a project Gantt chart or calendar view.
- Detailed scope and change management – The Construction Viz Service Request app captures all crucial scope information associated with your service requests within the form, including documents, images, and videos. It even captures changes with a built-in revision control process.
- Integrated work order creation – Create, monitor, and track associated work orders directly within the service request form itself.
- Dynamic reporting – Immediately identify issues with robust progress reporting, querying functionality, simple status indicators, and ball-in-court dashboards.
- Geospatial mapping – Display your service requests with their attached images and videos in a geospatial map view so you can see where work needs to be performed and plan accordingly.
- Review and approval workflow – You can assign actions related to the service request to one or multiple people. Once assigned, each assignee will be notified and can quickly access and address their items from their dashboard, ensuring efficient communication and full accountability for the project.
Learn More with a Free Consultation
Construction Viz is a one-stop-shop for managing your construction projects in SharePoint or Office 365. The platform includes everything you need to manage your construction projects, including document management, dashboards, reports, forms, workflows, and more. Best of all, our Construction Viz Apps let you select just the features you need to create a completely custom solution for your organization.
Schedule a free consultation today to learn more.