From initiation through to project closeout, construction projects are subject to an endless array of risks. The Construction Viz Risk app helps you identify, manage, and plan for the factors that can negatively or positively impact your project's cost and schedule.
Many construction organizations turn to Microsoft Excel as their risk management solution, using built-in risk registers and distributing spreadsheets via email to project teams. There are many shortcomings to this approach, including having multiple versions of files floating around, undocumented review processes, the inability to attach backup information, and a lack of mitigation processes. We've been in your shoes on projects, which is why we designed our Construction Viz Risk app to be a better long-term risk management solution.
Key features of the Construction Viz Risk app
The Construction Viz Risk app addresses all the shortfalls found in homegrown Excel and enterprise risk management solutions:
- Set individual risk probabilities and impacts by the project within a single site. Construction Viz can include one or more projects per SharePoint site. Since every project can have a different set of risk factors, the Construction Viz Risk app allows you to set unique cost and schedule impact values, each with its own legend, by the project. This feature enables you to consolidate risk management into a single site across your portfolio of projects.
- Mobile ready. Our form technology works on any device with a modern browser. You can capture a risk on your phone while in a meeting or out in the field. You can even enter a risk without an internet connection.
- Track changes. The app features revision control, allowing you to create and manage multiple versions of your risk forms and track any edits by users.
- Upload supporting documentation. Easily attach supporting information, including links to other forms and data repositories.
- Get approvals. Route risks for review and approval via automated Power Automate or ad hoc workflows with ball-in-court tracking
- Send to distribution. Email risks to your project team based on predefined distributions while enforcing strict permission controls.
- Perform analysis. Perform risk analysis using configurable data grids. Create custom views for managing risks by value, ownership, status, or mitigation.
- Communicate risks. Generate robust reports of risks and opportunities for management review and disposition.
Take the risk out of managing your project risks with Construction Viz
With the Construction Viz Risk app, you will be able to finally spend more time managing and less time trying to collect and track risks. Contact us today for a no-obligation demo and consultation.